Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just a little slack!

In getting my photos up on the blog, but I have been taking pics everyday!
Ok so here we go days 18-24, back tomorrow with more so stay tuned :) x

Day 24. First day of school 2011. Tayla yr.8 & Sammy yr.6 I can't believe my baby girl is in high school!!



Day 23. ARGH!! such a boring pic, but it's part of life... back to ironing school uniforms!



Day 22. How did I get so lucky to be chosen as your mama... your beauty takes my breath away! I love you sweet girl.. xx



Day 21. All the colours of the rainbow... new school pencils :)



Day 20. In her new uniform for high school!



Day 19. These darling girls in the front of the pic had a morning tea to raise money for the flood victims, they raised over $300.. well done girls! x



Day 18. Could he be any cuter?!? he melts my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your photos Tanya. What, if any, processing do you do to them before posting? They're so bright and I love that. I am so running out of ideas of what to take photos of. I'll have to get the grandkids over for a photo shoot!! I can only take so many of the dog and cats.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is amazing both as a photographer and as a mother, t:) much love, d xx

    ReplyDelete