Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011.. the journey.

Hello & welcome to my new blog. Here is where I'll be sharing my project 365 images! I hope that I can keep up with this! so far so good :) I'll be adding the first 3 photos here in this post, they are on Facebook & my other blog, but from now on they'll be posted here to keep my other blog for all other posts. I hope you follow me on this journey, I may not post everyday, but will try to post often & I give you permission to give me a nudge if I get a little slack :) Here's to a wonderful 2011.

Day 3.



Day 2.



Day 1.

3 comments:

  1. goregous pictues. i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a frame a day! I love how your pics are outdoors with sun & sand while so far my pics are indoors with the dark light of winter (I hope to start my 365 blog soon!). You're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just divine! You are off to a great start. You can do it!!! :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete