Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Catching up :)

Ok here are days 15-17. Have been taking pics everyday, just too tired most nights to blog them :) We've been out & about getting the kids ready for school next week, I can't believe the Summer holidays are nearly over! I'm off this morning to meet up with my beautiful friend & her family, they lost everything apart from what they could save in the recent floods :( it's going to be very emotional!! I'm enjoying everyone's POTD, you girls are amazing! :) xxx

Day 17. Waking up... so cute :)



Day 16. He loves Lego!



Day 15. Enjoying carefree days..

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo's as always Tanya. That beach is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute all snuggled with all his toys :)
    I love love love the beach footprints!

    ReplyDelete