Saturday, December 31, 2011

Days 361-365.

My Project 365 is done.. woo hoo!! As we say goodbye to 2011 I wish you all a Happy New Year!! I will be doing my Photo A Day for January as well as Project 52! One photo a week for 52 weeks, much easier don't you think ;) These photos will be posted on my other blog here! Thank you for stopping by & leaving your kind words, it's very much appreciated :) and with this post I'm done.. See you around I hope! x

Day 365.


Day 364.



Day 363. 



Day 362. Bunking in with his big sister.. x



Day 361.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it my friend! A big congratulations to you for finishing it, I've enjoyed following your year in pictures. You should print these in a book, it would make such a beautiful keepsake!

    Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you forgot "vaarwel" or "tot ziens"! :)
    I agree with Pie for the Eye: these pictures would definitely make a great photobook keepsake.

    Since you were able to keep up with 365 you will NOT have any problem with Project 52. Look forward to seeing weekly frames in 2012.
    Happy New Year to you and your family,
    love, Tania
    PS: just noticed that the background of my new (yes, yet another..:)) blog is the same as yours, only in a different colour.

    ReplyDelete