Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Days 351-360.

Well here we are with only 5 days of 2011 remaining, the countdown is on! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! xx


Day 360. Gold Coast United against Brisbane Roar at Skilled Park, Gold Coast won 1-0! :)



Day 359. Christmas Day = crazy, but good times ;)



Day 358. Christmas Eve.



Day 357. Pretty lights.



Day 356. Morning tea.. yum!



Day 355.



Day 354. Our first attempt at a gingerbread house!



Day 353. Me & my babies..



Day 352. Poffertjes, yummy mini Dutch pancakes!



Day 351.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, poffertjes, it's been a while since we had those! They are verrrry good indeed!
    I think your gingerbread house turned out well for a first attempt. The kids keep asking when they can start eating ours. I'm not even sure I want to let them because with all that icing it'll definitely get messy :)
    Have a wonderful end of the year. A big congrats for keeping up with this 365!!! Almost done and I loved every single frame.
    Love, Tania

    ReplyDelete