Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Days 178-190.

Hmm, been kind of M.I.A with my frame a day pics! I was thinking another project I'd started that I wasn't going to finish.. not this time!! Now these photos are more than likely a little mixed up, but that's I ok I can live with that more so than not finishing this project! It's going to take a bit to catch up as I'm so far behind.. so let's get started shall we ;) x

Day 190.



Day 189.



Day 188.



Day 187.



Day 186.



Day 185.



Day 184.



Day 183.



Day 182.



Day 181.



Day 180.



Day 179.



Day 178.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya! So happy to see that you are posting pictures again!!! I'm also someone who might give up on a project before actually finishing (most of them involve spring cleaning chores ;), but with some projects I'm just a little more determined to complete them.
    189 is definitely my favourite picture! She is sooooo adorable! I love seeing photo's of your family, you all look so gorgeous with your dark eyes and dark hair.

    ReplyDelete