Sunday, June 26, 2011

Days 146-151.

Quiet weekend here, hubby's on call & I'm getting over a head cold! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend whatever you're up to :) xx

Day 151. Tuesday, another day at home!  he doesn't look sick, but had the entire week off school! Hot chocolate time at one of our favourite places Zarraffa's.. :)



Day 150. Love his pose in this one! still not well!



Day 149. Not feeling so great, love the serious face!



Day 148. Named captain of his team for the rest of the season, so proud of him!



Day 147. Love her so much..



Day 146.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,
    Inspired by your 365 I have finally set a photography challenge for myself but instead of taking daily pictures I will start with weekly ones. I've even set up a separate blog for this! Tips are always welcome.
    x Tania (Little Sweethearts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'm not sure if my comment can lead you back to my new blog: it's "some52things.blogspot.com"
    :-)

    ReplyDelete