Thursday, June 23, 2011

Days 141-145.

Well hello there... long time between posts I know ;) Hope you're all doing great! We're getting ready for the school holidays here, two weeks of no uniforms, no lunches & no out the door so early on these freezing cold mornings!! Can not wait :) Anyway here's a few more pics of the year so far, not so interesting but it's life! Will try & get caught up over the next few days! xo

Day 145. Wearing my favourite red lipstick in support of World MS Day 2011.



Day 144. Off to soccer practice!



Day 143. Getting desperate I know! but they're kinda pretty in a pearish sort of way ;)



Day 142. My favourite chocolate.. ;)






Day 141. Saturday morning soccer, off nice & early!



2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know there was a World MS day. Considering the fact that I know at least 3 people with MS I should really look into this.
    Love the pretty pear picture and feeling like a Ferrero Rocher after your photo eventhough it's only 9 am here. :-)
    Love, Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you so purdy!! Love the photo of you and your red lipstick. You really should frame the pears, love it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete